Want to Get More Involved?
There are many things you can do to help the rescue and our fur-kids in general. Here are a few:
- Adopt, don't shop: pounds and shelters are over-crowded with misunderstood, neglected and abandoned dogs who are search for their furever homes. Read about what to expect with when you adopt a dog from us here; or view our adoption application form here.
- Foster: rescue organisations like QSAR are always looking for foster carers. Read about our foster program here; or view our foster carer application form here.
- Spay/Neuter: be a responsible owner and spay/neuter your fur companion to help fight over population of these beautiful animals.
- Volunteer your time and skills: even if you can't foster or take in another dog, you can help rescues by volunteering.
- Donate: food & other dog related products as well as monetary donations are greatly appreciated. As a non-profit organisation, we rely on public support so that we can continue to rescue and rehome dogs.
Visit our Facebook page or contact us for more information on donations.